Saturday 1 November 2014

Kruger

We're spending three nights here at two campsites. The park is vast. It's telling that, as we have close encounters with White Rhino, Blue Wilderbeast, loads of Impalas that we still really really want to see a big cat.

I'm writing this blog parked next to the Sabie river, where we had breakfast in the motorhome-with-no-name. We were up at 5.00am this morning and STILL NO BIG CATS! 

So, obviously only to pass the time, I'm.....

...following the practice for the US grand prix though. Let me say - if McLaren Honda let Jenson go after his efforts with the development of that awful car, I'll never buy a Honda. Never, Ever. Not that I would. Not now. So there.  I digress. ...oh and well done Lewis H. Great drive.  And now, back to the point of this blog..

Update:

.....and next day we see LIONS...and buffalo...and white rhino...and giraffes...and wilderbeast...and elephants and more. Kruger has been all that we hoped it might be. We'll be back here on our next tour in a couple of weeks before we head on up to Botswana. Just impossible to post all the images.


Here's a flavour of Kruger...







No comments:

Post a Comment